VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I run my Spotify on my Samsung phone through Bluetooth. I keep having intermittent dropouts for no reason. I have tried everything from clearing the cache running an airplane mode turning off battery saver and the issue still happens. Have any of you experience the same problem and how did you fix it thank you

·
Registered
905 Posts
Spotify did drop on me yesterday and today as well. I have a Samsung S7 Edge bluetoothing to a Cardo Sho-1 attached to a Shoei Neotech. Today I pulled over after Spotify dropped and started the Cardo app and streamed Pandora ...no issues. I will eventually try the Cardo App and Spotify.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I moved all my music to memory card.. Cleared all the cache... put in Airplane mode.. Reinstalled Software.. Still doing it. I don't know why.. It is driving me nuts... I have the Samsung s8 Note.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Anyone else notice the commonality here? I run Spotify with MANY Bluetooth devices and don't have issues... but I also don't run Samsung devices (MOTO!) I ran Spotify every day this weekend paired to my Bose SL3 and never had loss of connection. HOWEVER, I am having issues since the latest Spotify patch with Battery life. Spotify is always at the top of the list for battery consumption whether I am listening to music or have closed the app.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So did a test and went to Amazon music downloaded all my music I wanted and tried playing in Airplane mode. It was better but maybe into my ride
about an hour I had some drop outs. I started thinking I wonder if my bluetooth was trying to connect to cars around me in traffic. So I checked all settings and made sure roaming bluetooth was off so it doesn't try and connect. Still had drops. Baffling...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.