VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I am going to guess no one has them. They would lookgood IMO, but you seelittle of the front wheel even with 2 rotors and can't see the back. I would not go that route personally because I am not the comfortable touring with spokes. But black 80 fat spokes would look GREAT!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
On the Vision, just checking the air in the tires (especially the rear) can be a pain and having spokes could make it more difficult to place the gauge over the stem. I can only imagine what it would entail to keep the spokes nice and shiny.

It is a nice thought thought and would probably look very cool. If you do it, while others have tried, you might want to find a way to make the valve stems a bit easier to access.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
With cast rims and tubeless tires, you have a chance when you have a flat. Spoked tube tires go flat instantly and you have no sidewall strength keeping the tire attached to the rim as you do with tubeless.
They look cool, I do like them, but not for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.