VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the heck is special grease 2203685? When searching through the lube threads, I've seen lots of oil threads. I've only seen this grease and Moly Assembly Paste PN 2871460 mentioned in one thread. I can't seem to find it to buy it, so there must be an equivalent.
I have a 2013 Hammer 8-ball and I'm going to start doing my maintenance. Would really like to know what this stuff is, where to get it or what to get in place of it.
Thanks,
Phil

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I'd say use synthetic lube (Super Lube):

Microphone Font Magenta Tints and shades Liquid

When in doubt I use this stuff without fail... been usin' it on my VV for years.

·
Super Moderator
26,155 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
What the heck is special grease 2203685? When searching through the lube threads, I've seen lots of oil threads. I've only seen this grease and Moly Assembly Paste PN 2871460 mentioned in one thread. I can't seem to find it to buy it, so there must be an equivalent.
I have a 2013 Hammer 8-ball and I'm going to start doing my maintenance. Would really like to know what this stuff is, where to get it or what to get in place of it.
Thanks,
Phil
nothing works quite as well as good ol bacon grease...put that **** on everything!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.