VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a victory dealership a couple years ago- I think it was 2008- anyway , they had this beautiful hammer there that was Black & maybe striped slightly with something else, I cant quite remember-- but what I do remember was the pricetag, was over $25,000. Now it did have the dealer installed stage 1 pipes / kit ,but I think that was it.
have never seen it again or another one like it. Does anyone out there know what I am describing?? I surely would love to see a photo of one if someone out there has one

Thanks

C

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
You are describing a GREAT bike, but a guy who is really bummed about his monthly payment.....sorry, couldn't resist.

I have no idea what Black paint scheme you could be talking about.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Did that "special edition" come with the gallon tub of vaseline?

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
cervelo said:
The bike was in Gainsville / Alachua Florida
Do you have any pics of said bike?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am telling you this was one BEAUTIFUL bike , the cost did seem a tad high , but like anything else , cost is quite often set by supply & demand & to be quite honest if I was one of the "rich folks" i would have bought it on the spot!!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts

The bike in question was an 08 Hammer S[Black with silver stripes]that I put a Vic 2-1 pipe on. Pretty sure it was listed at about $21,000. I don't price them so don't ***** to me please. The sad part is that when it FINALLY sold earlier this year it went for $16,ooo OUT THE DOOR tax, tag, and everything.
On a brighter note the whole thought proccess on prices has been flipped over, and now our store actually offers good prices on Vics.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I 'm not complaining about prices- my view on pricing is if you dont like the price -- go somewhere else.

So you do remember the bike-- you got to admit that was one sweet looking bike- got any ideas if the lucky owner is registered on the V.O.G?? I would love to see a picture of that thing!!

C

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
kevinx01 said:
The bike in question was an 08 Hammer S[Black with silver stripes]that I put a Vic 2-1 pipe on. Pretty sure it was listed at about $21,000. I don't price them so don't ***** to me please. The sad part is that when it FINALLY sold earlier this year it went for $16,ooo OUT THE DOOR tax, tag, and everything.
On a brighter note the whole thought proccess on prices has been flipped over, and now our store actually offers good prices on Vics.
Kevin,

I wasn't trying to bash the dealer on this....we have enough people who think you guys should wear Superman capes and bring them coffee and thank them every Monday for buying a bike.

My comment was more directed to the enormous plummet in pricing from a couple years ago. I know a couple guys running around on Jackpots that bought at the height of the market.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Kevin

FYI I was not complaining about the price-- it was one of those things that just stuck in my head.

Thanks for attaching the pix-- but it wasn't one of them

BTW-were you ever able to find out anything on that P.M I sent you.

Thanx

C

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
cervelo said:
Thanks Kevin

FYI I was not complaining about the price-- it was one of those things that just stuck in my head.

Thanx

C
Then it had to be the Black with Hot Steel Flame paint job. Slash Ness pipes, Ness grips, and pegs, Chrome mounts........Lots of other stuff. Boss let me have some fun with that one. We are gonna build some neat stuff again when the 11's drop.
Returned your PM

·
Registered
12 Posts
kevinx01 said:
cervelo said:
Thanks Kevin

Thanx

C
Then it had to be the Black with Hot Steel Flame paint job. Slash Ness pipes, Ness grips, and pegs, Chrome mounts........Lots of other stuff. Boss let me have some fun with that one. We are gonna build some neat stuff again when the 11's drop.
Returned your PM
Oh how I wish I had unlimited funds so I could bring you mine to play with.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[

Thats the one-- maybe the new owner might be good enough to post a picture

Thanks

C

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.