VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am looking for people who like to ride. I live in Temecula (actually Murrieta) and have started a ridng group. We will be riding out to Pine Valley this weekend. We will be starting from NCY (North County Yamaha). meeting at 0900. KSU 0930. We will also be riding up to Idyllwild on Aug 7. Starting from Temecula Motorsports at 0900. Anyone who would like to join us is more than welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Big Mike,
The wife and I live up in Ventura County and are anxious to meet other Victory owners. We have a 2008 VV Tour Premium Black, and just went on our first run for 9-11 fundraiser, it was awesome 700 bikes. Out of all that I only saw one other Victory Vision, but never had a chance to meet owner. We have good friends in San Diego and a son stationed at Pendleton, so I welcome the chance to hook up sometime and join you for a ride soon.
Peace,
Martin

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is awesome Martin. I am sure you will be happy with it. Our group usually rides on the last weekend of the month. we would love to have you join us. I think we may even have a chapter closer to you than mine..... We have plans to ride on the 25th. if you could join us you are more than welcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.