VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There is a Victory Rally being held in Helen, Ga, May 30 thru June 2, Who is going to be there? Me!!!
Join us in the mountains of North Georgia for the 15th Annual Southeast Victory Rally! Once again, we meet in the little Bavarian town of Helen, Georgia and party in the mountains at the largest Victory-specific motorcycle events in the country! Enjoy some of the best riding in the country and party at night with other Victory Motorcycle enthusiasts.

This rally is held in conjunction with USRiderNews’ Reunion Run , so there will be thousands of motorcycles in an out of Helen during our rally! Vendors, bands, games, food and good friends make this one of the best motorcycle rallies of the year!

No Need To Register!
We are small group of Victory enthusiasts that organizes this event each year. This year we are taking the rally back to how it used to be - simple!

·
Registered
17 Posts
There is a Victory Rally being held in Helen, Ga, May 30 thru June 2, Who is going to be there? Me!!!
Join us in the mountains of North Georgia for the 15th Annual Southeast Victory Rally! Once again, we meet in the little Bavarian town of Helen, Georgia and party in the mountains at the largest Victory-specific motorcycle events in the country! Enjoy some of the best riding in the country and party at night with other Victory Motorcycle enthusiasts.

This rally is held in conjunction with USRiderNews' Reunion Run , so there will be thousands of motorcycles in an out of Helen during our rally! Vendors, bands, games, food and good friends make this one of the best motorcycle rallies of the year!

No Need To Register!
We are small group of Victory enthusiasts that organizes this event each year. This year we are taking the rally back to how it used to be - simple!
When will the Rally be next year? I have to bid my vacation for next year this week, would love to go!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
When will the Rally be next year? I have to bid my vacation for next year this week, would love to go![/QUOTE

Weekend after Memorial Day

·
Registered
233 Posts
I was beside someone from Raleigh last night on a beautiful orange Vegas... we were in front of House of Blues, I turned in, you continued south on 17...if this was you, again ... great looking bike!

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
Anyone know of any vacancies left ?

·
Registered
528 Posts
I've been twice, but missed last year moving... Just booked the Econo Lodge for this year. Absolutely amazing riding in the area.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I’ll be there around lunchtime... stopping at Toccoa camp for their D-Day memorial on my way in. Can’t pass this time on the Curahee training camp for our D-Day paratroopers. See you there...

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
It was great to spend the day at this event today. I parked at the Country Suites and was able to visit all the vendors. The ones at the hotel as well as in the park down the street.

It was wonderful to see so many beautiful bikes. Two of particular note were:

1. A blue Vision signed by Arlen Ness that had a massive and beautifully wide front tire/wheel and a Cross bike back half. Beautiful, simply beautiful. I'm certainly not one that typically pays attention to a Vision. I'm fairly certain I've seen this bike pictured online. But seeing it up close was a real treat.

2. A heavily modified gold/yellow Cory Ness Cross Country in the VicBaggers area. It had all their best mods like a wide 23" front end, a gorgeous billet front wheel with matching rotors, their color matched backbone, air ride and beautifully integrated billet touches throughout. The left muffler looks intact but it actually contains an air tank for the suspension. I talked to them about this bike twice. I simply had to go back to see it a second time. As is their norm, the VicBaggers team were all on hand and working hard to present their beautiful pieces. These guys really make great stuff for us Victory fans.

The ride, the roads and the weather to and from Helen, GA from NE of Chattanooga , TN were also all perfect.

One thing was quite odd though. Conquest Customs had a few of their beautiful custom bikes on display but there wasn't anyone to talk to from their shop. Witchdoctors had a nice display but no one from WItchdoctors was on hand to actually sell anything. Someone did take it upon himself to help out the Witchdoctor's team though. He accepted cash only sales and held on to it for whenever someone from Witchdoctor's would get back their display. I wanted to purchase more than a magnetic drain plug from Witchdoctor's but I didn't have a lot of cash on me. I was their from about noon to 4pm so it was quite odd that these vendors weren't around for the busiest time of the day. Hopefully everything is OK with them.

Ruthless Designz was also on hand to install whatever someone purchased from them. They make some beautiful pieces and are a great company to buy from.

Reactions: Zorag

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
Sorry I missed it AGAIN. I didn't know about the rally till I saw this thread. Would have really enjoyed meeting you, Mark.
I guess I would have been ostracized anyway, as I sold my Vision, and would have had to come on an Indian.

Maybe next year....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My first Vic Rally. Met a lot of great Vic owners and got a lot of great ideas. I purchased a drivers backrest and 2 up and 2 back bars. Can't wait tell next year to show everyone what I can accomplish in the a year. HOLD MY BEER WATCH THIS!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.