VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
absolutely love it, over the edge, but not over the top. Would like to see a close up of the tips though, can't quite make out what they are.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
redpin04 said:
absolutely love it, over the edge, but not over the top. Would like to see a close up of the tips though, can't quite make out what they are.
these were one offs made by Klock werks. the tips are made to fit their mufflers that they make for Harley's they then made the reducer to fit the victory mufflers allowing me to use any tips they make. Im sure if enough people contact them they will produce them. I think they are cool and i did not care for the two tips Victory made.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Looks good. I like the lines on the X bikes as it gives you lots of opportunity to do wicked custom paint.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Sweet...Love that edgy look...agree that I love them tips!!!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts

Bump for a sweet ride!!
WW

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Very very nice. Is it Red?? Seems to be different colors.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It has several shades of candie apple red. and it sure changes when sunlight hits it. so when you use flash on the camera it seems brighter than it really is..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

smh07 said:
Love the paint job, how did you choose the design? I want to pinstripe my JP but cant seam to find the right look.
I know exactly what your saying. I worked with the guys a klock Werks on the design and at first we looked at bikes and talked about whatI like and whatI dont! NO FLAMES NO SKULLS!!!! I just think this is over done.
I saw a lot of the bikes they have done and knew they could design it to look likethe paintbelongs on the bike. There were times thatI had idea's and they would say ya but we think that would fight the lines of the bike. I also had some ideas that are in the design and work well with it. The time that the parts are at the painter are nerve racking. you are hoping the painter knows what you are wanting.
As far as pin striping i would find a guy who you can see his work and just give him a few gudelines as to color and where you want it then let him do what he wants. they are artist's and can be quriky. so go with the flow

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.