VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for handle bars for a Victory Vegas. Does anybody know of a set of handle bars that would extend further back to allow you to sit up straight? Short arms equals sore back!!

Thanks

Blzd

·
Registered
255 Posts
There are none that I'm aware of at this time, and I've looked. Santa Rosa V-Twin, a Vic dealership in California which has come out with some nice accessories, including handlebars, for Vics, has been promising some for quite a while, but there has been no news of late. I hope that they, Vic, or someone else does, as I could use them to alleviate a back and a shoulder problem as well.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
BLZD said:
Looking for handle bars for a Victory Vegas. Does anybody know of a set of handle bars that would extend further back to allow you to sit up straight? Short arms equals sore back!!

Thanks

Blzd
Yes, but they are attached to a Vision!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist).

I'm hoping someone comes up with an straight forward reply for you.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Andy said:
BLZD said:

Thanks

Blzd

Yeah and if ANDY can reach them, anybody can !!
Sorry i couldnt resist either !

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Clubford00 said:
Andy said:
BLZD said:

Thanks

Blzd

Yeah and if ANDY can reach them, anybody can !!
Sorry i couldnt resist either !
I set 'em up...You knock 'em down.

Now, some handlebar info for the rider please!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Isn't the Vegas set up the same as the Kingpin? And if so, why wouldn't a set of risers work?I know I was going to install 3" risers on my KP to alleviate my back issues (Even with a 36" sleeve, I found I could use a little less stretch..)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hey BLZD, Sorry man, I misread you post and thought you had said "Vision", not Vegas. I've got 6" pullback risers and Victory pullback bars on my KP. Had to get 4" over Barnett cables to make the reach.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts

Why wouldn't Victory 2" pullbacks work? They can be had for about $120 bucks. You don't have to extend your cables either.
mine were one of these two part numbers
Victory 2" Pull Back Bars
• Get the right position for your relaxed riding style with these ergonomic pullback handlebars.
• They position the hand grips about 2" closer to the rider, making it an easier reach.

[TBODY][TR][TD="colspan: 2"]

[TBODY][TR][TD="colspan: 2"]
[TBODY]

[TR][TD="colspan: 2"]2" Pull Back Bars [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]Item: 2874776[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR][/TBODY]​
[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD="colspan: 2"]2" Pull Back Bars [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]Item: 2876370[/TD][/TR][/TBODY]​
[/TD][/TR][/TBODY]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.