VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooo who is tired of the pics in the slide show above? When are they going to change again? Are those it....no more rotation of newer slides?

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Clubford00 said:
When are you gonna add some to the gallery?
Nice Comeback!

That was on the to-list for last week. There's no scheduled time frame for the changes...one of those "get a round tuit" things.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Andy said:
Clubford00 said:
When are you gonna add some to the gallery?
Nice Comeback!

That was on the to-list for last week. There's no scheduled time frame for the changes...one of those "get a round tuit" things.

Here is one for you Clubf*^#00.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been noticing some members placing some great shots in the main gallery. How do you make the choice as to which ones to use Andy?

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

NOEMTZ said:
I have been noticing some members placing some great shots in the main gallery. How do you make the choice as to which ones to use Andy?
A bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue helps but does not guarentee entry. But if you engrave it, it will

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dsjr70 said:
NOEMTZ said:
A bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue helps but does not guarentee entry. But if you engrave it, it will
So the secret is revealed.....hmmnn...let me see what I can do.......NOT

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
dsjr70 said:
NOEMTZ said:
Is that how you got two pictures on the current front page rotation?

If so...want me to add two more?

Don't worry about the engraving as it only looks good when the bottle is full.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Andy said:
dsjr70 said:
NOEMTZ said:
Is that how you got two pictures on the current front page rotation?

If so...want me to add two more?

Don't worry about the engraving as it only looks good when the bottle is full.
Thats why they have JW red so you can refill it and sit it on your bar... Just dont let anyone drink it after you do that....
I'll bring a bottle to our next rider review...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.