VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my XC now I have lower wind deflectors, OEM passenger backrest with a Witchdoctors luggage rack and a Mustang driver back rest for sale.
Contact me if interested. Shipping for the OEM back rest will be pricey. Pick up is preferred.
Thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
What’s the price for the drivers back rest shipped to TN.?

·
Registered
91 Posts
And roger thanks anyway

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yes they did, and replaced the rack if you had that too.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Did Victory replace them?
Yes they did, and replaced the rack if you had that too.
Actually, they only replaced the backrest if you either owned the Victory luggage rack that went with it, or you purchased a new rack to go on an existing deficient backrest.

·
Registered
865 Posts
It's a 4 hole'r. Those were recalled and replaced by a 6 hole'r.

I'm intimately familiar with the recall. The 4 hole'rs didn't pass the NTHS safety requirements.
I'm a bit confused. 4 hole vs 6. Pics of anything?

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Check the number of bolts that hold the rack to the backrest; 4 = 4 hole'r, 6 = 6 hole'r.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Check the number of bolts that hold the rack to the backrest; 4 = 4 hole'r, 6 = 6 hole'r.
Understand my ignorance this one is new to me. That's merely for the rack isn't it? What does that have to do with passenger safety?

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
Nothing. It’s BS because someone some day exceeded the weight limits of the rack.
I use the 4 hole backrest and a witch doctor rack for 7 years with no issues.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.