VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys on a CR with the tubular highway bars know where to get the soft lowers?
Thanks
Travis

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
I wouldn't even try to buy them from Polaris. Take the part number to your dealer and have them order them for you....either that or look on e-bay.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have begun the process of having a set of soft lowers (or bar chaps, if you prefer) made for my new CR by Sage Brush Designs.

If there is interest here, I can let everyone know when mine are done, so others can order a set for themselves. The folks at Sage Brush Designs are, in my experience, tops for quality and customer service.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Woodswoman said:
I have begun the process of having a set of soft lowers (or bar chaps, if you prefer) made for my new CR by Sage Brush Designs.

If there is interest here, I can let everyone know when mine are done, so others can order a set for themselves. The folks at Sage Brush Designs are, in my experience, tops for quality and customer service.
Great info. I wasnt impressed at the quality of the lowers offered by Victory. Havent been able to find an after market yet. When you get em, please post pics and your thoughts on em.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wow, it worked! LOL! PLease excuse the dirt and bugs. Just finished 900 mi with them! They certainly keep you toasty in the cooler weather! Even have openings for HiWay pegs, not that I need them with the large floorboards! Check them out. Their handmade of fairly heavy leather. I've gotten other things from them and was always satisfied with product AND service!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MustangSally said:
Wow, it worked! LOL! PLease excuse the dirt and bugs. Just finished 900 mi with them! They certainly keep you toasty in the cooler weather! Even have openings for HiWay pegs, not that I need them with the large floorboards! Check them out. Their handmade of fairly heavy leather. I've gotten other things from them and was always satisfied with product AND service!
Hey thats info! thanks for the pics too. I'll check em out

Just finished a 1000 mile trip though 30 degree temps and tons of rain. wish I would have had something.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just FYI, Sage Brush Designs' soft lowers (crash bar chaps) are in prototype for the Cross Roads tubular bar. I'll let everyone know when they're officially ready for prime time. The designer is still making some adjustments for optimal fit. Although I'm just having plain ones made up, Sage Brush Designs can customize chaps for you with rivets, embroidery, pockets, different colored materials, etc. Great outfit to do business with. Happy New Year, Christine

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.