1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bicycle handlebar Vehicle Bicycle accessory
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Fuel tank
So I posted some pics on here not to long ago about all the add ons i did over the winter and swore i would not add anything else till next year.........well i lied here is some more stuff i just added.....vicbaggers cruise/radio bezels, kuryakyn fork leg and front axle covers and the nasty headlight bezel from witchdrs.

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
Just lookin better all the time, man! Nice selections. :clap:

·
Registered
426 Posts
View attachment 7074 View attachment 7072 View attachment 7071 So I posted some pics on here not to long ago about all the add ons i did over the winter and swore i would not add anything else till next year.........well i lied here is some more stuff i just added.....vicbaggers cruise/radio bezels, kuryakyn fork leg and front axle covers and the nasty headlight bezel from witchdrs.
i've got the same bike and have questions;
-what size is the wheel
-any pictures of the entire bike? i'd like to see how it looks without the skulls on the fender,
-any plans on trying to get skulls back on it?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a bunch of other pics on another thread i made for all the previous upgrades. The wheel is a 21inch off the magnum i custom powdercoated. I like the front fender without the skulls on it......i didnt feel the skulls on the front really fit the flow of the other skulls in the bike which start from the fairing and work down to the saddlebags.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.