VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
i'll take the t-rex if your gonna bastardize a bike you might as well go all the way the can am just doesn't make sense to me it defeats the purpose of a narrow nimble vehicle its just as wide as a small car yet your still in the tight riding position of a typical crotch rocket

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
That T-rex is an insane car (not a motorcycle)....if I felt that kind of need for speed please give me a Hyabusa or a GSXR1000......and I will be very happy....and maybe a little dead.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
technically its a trike.
If you look at the Trex for what it is, its very cool. But after seeing it in person, I wouldnt want to get hit by even a big bagger in the thing. Looks like a deathtrap and if you look at the people standing next to it, you can see that its really small. If you were right behind a Honda Civic, you would never see it.

·
Registered
11,739 Posts
Well, the T-Rex at $50,000 and the Spider at $18,000. Ummm, the Spider if at all.

Given another choice I will take a Kingpin, a Smart Car, and GSXR combined, for that 50K.

Then again if money is not an object. Oh yeah! I want one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.