VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Congrats! You have officially ridden more than most of the yuppie riders. My last 3 bikes were anywhere from 5 to 8 years old with less than 5k on them when I bought them. Only 90K more to go for the balloon drop celebration.

·
Premium Member
14,192 Posts
"Keep it up"...good advise.
Turned 42,000 miles on trip just got back from. Third year on bike (got in Oct 2014) ,with Michigan riding season, feel pretty good about that and year not done.
Anyone asking....Tires, gas and VICTORY OIL :rofl2: (plus mods, see signature)
***FIRST sentence...meant BIKE you sicko's***:devil3: (I hope that's what @VicVisionBulldog meant)

• Winner
Reactions: jwfuchs1

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Congrats! Gotta feel good.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
"Keep it up"...good advise.
Turned 42,000 miles on trip just got back from. Third year on bike (got in Oct 2014) ,with Michigan riding season, feel pretty good about that and year not done.
That's some good mileage in cold country.
I got mine in Sept 2014 & felt pretty good about turning 48,000 but I ride all year round down here.
If you lived down here you'd probably have 60,000 on by now.

·
Premium Member
14,192 Posts
That's some good mileage in cold country.
I got mine in Sept 2014 & felt pretty good about turning 48,000 but I ride all year round down here.
If you lived down here you'd probably have 60,000 on by now.
Maybe see you this winter...planning on coming down around mid-FEB till mid-Mar. Have you ever ridden to Apalachicola....REALLY cool town AND great oysters! (NO, they don't work like advertised:angel4:).
Spent 4 days last year cruising panhandle, great riding and less traffic. We were in search of some "curves" :badgrin:

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
@IM12STPN Give me a shout I'll show you the best rides in Florida.
Gotta go a bit North of the Pan handle to find them but they are there (contrary to popular belief. LOL!)

Where do you stay when you come down?
I'll work up a days ride from there.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
that equals like 70,000 in yuppie mi's . it's a start OP,,, you now know these vics are addicting :pepper1: and i'm guessing your hooked ! join the club :ride:

·
Registered
853 Posts
I am creeping up on 10k also. I bought the bike with 4k on it however.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congrats! I hope to get to that point, slowly but surely. I ride just about everyday and have put about 1k on it in a little over 5 weeks, I was gone for 1 of those weeks for work. I've only been riding for 5 weeks as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.