VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Vegas, which is still under warranty so I can’t put a full exhaust on it yet. I punched out the baffles about a half hour after I bought it and it has been sounding better but would like a little more throat to it. Any recommendations on slip on exhausts? Having trouble finding some. Thanks!

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
You voided your warranty a half hour after you bought your bike. Quit waiting and get what you want.

·
Registered
610 Posts
You voided your warranty a half hour after you bought your bike. Quit waiting and get what you want.
That was my first thought.

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Exhaust doesn’t void warranty ?
Got some extra $$$. Cam that bike. Put air to it and let it breath. You don’t need no stinking warranty. Maximus tune it !
9 yrs later after I did mine ..... yep 1st year of ownership. I have no regrets as most here and I only used my warranty once for a leaky fork seal. These bikes are known to bullet proof. As most here I still love this bike. Wouldn’t trade it for nothing. This seems to be the consensus after they are modified especially the big bore guys. They’re just keepers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.