VOG Forum banner

Show us a picture from your ride this weekend

264647 Views 3391 Replies 293 Participants Last post by  KiwiPete
Just a few minutes from home between Boulder and Denver. I was riding north to a little town called Longmont.

Sky Cloud Mountain Natural landscape Plant
Sky Cloud Mountain Natural landscape Tree
621 - 640 of 3392 Posts

· Registered
7,096 Posts
You were not far from our house.
I didn't realize we were that close to you.

It was strange though, we only saw 3 other bikes on the road the whole day.

· Premium Member
14,558 Posts

· Premium Member
14,558 Posts
Reactions: Darth_v8r

· Registered
7,096 Posts
My son finally felt like he was ready to venture a little further from home. We took the Skyway into North Carolina and had a great time! The leaves were beautiful too!

Cloud Sky Plant community Natural landscape Grass
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Motor vehicle
Face Smile Glasses Cloud Sky

Cloud Sky Plant Road surface Tree

· Registered
7,096 Posts
The big boss at work asked if I wanted to go riding with him this weekend so how could I say no.

I met them down in Collegedale and we rode down to Fort Mountain State Park and had lunch in Ellijay GA.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Plant

Sky Cloud Plant Mountain Natural landscape

· Registered
4,473 Posts
Thank you thank you and thank you again. I hope those of you that are in warmer locations continue to update this thread. So far PMS hasn't set in and threads like this will certainly help keep it under wraps. This is the worst time of year for me. Can't ride and can't go ice fishing. Last night was the first night they used salt on the roads around here and good grief did they ever use a lot.

· Registered
7,096 Posts
Thank you thank you and thank you again. I hope those of you that are in warmer locations continue to update this thread. So far PMS hasn't set in and threads like this will certainly help keep it under wraps. This is the worst time of year for me. Can't ride and can't go ice fishing. Last night was the first night they used salt on the roads around here and good grief did they ever use a lot.
I'll do my best to keep this thread going. I know Mountainrider will!

Reactions: Known1
621 - 640 of 3392 Posts