VOG Forum banner

Show us a picture from your ride this weekend

264647 Views 3391 Replies 293 Participants Last post by  KiwiPete
Just a few minutes from home between Boulder and Denver. I was riding north to a little town called Longmont.

Sky Cloud Mountain Natural landscape Plant
Sky Cloud Mountain Natural landscape Tree
361 - 380 of 3392 Posts

· Registered
4,624 Posts
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Motorcycle

Somewhere in Iowa. The darker clouds always make the bike look brighter.

Tire Wheel Plant Plant community Motorcycle

George Wyth State Park near Waterloo, Iowa.

· Registered
4,624 Posts
Hah, nope. Once I had to put it on the ground. Another time I used the supports of a gazebo. Those pics are too big to upload.

Edit: just occurred to me I can take screenshots of pictures.

Plant Tree Wheel Motor vehicle Wood
Sky Plant Cloud Plant community Shade

· Registered
104 Posts
Just a little river valley run up here in MN

Attachments

· Registered
5,094 Posts
This is a video from yesterday. Randy was filming .

You need a camera man that can keep up with you! :angel4:

Every now and then he catches up, the rest of the time it's just 2 specs way up in front of him. GoPro always does that unless you are really close. Watching it on my phone doesn't help much either.

Looks like a fun ride tho!

· Registered
6,781 Posts
You need a camera man that can keep up with you! :angel4:

Every now and then he catches up, the rest of the time it's just 2 specs way up in front of him. GoPro always does that unless you are really close. Watching it on my phone doesn't help much either.

Looks like a fun ride tho!
Randy can more then keep up. I do not understand why it looks like we are way ahead but a lot of it has to do with wide angle lens. I know his camera does not have as wide as angle as my Ion does. I am no match for the sport touring bikes if they decide to go on. Most people do not follow me because I am faster then them but because I know the roads. Randy is going to be here at his second home until the end of the month. The more we ride these roads the faster he gets. I tried doing a video of him on hwy 30 one day and he took off and I did see until the stop sign. I told him the point of me doing a video was for him to be in it. We do have a lot of fun. I know he will be calling at day break ready to go.

· Registered
6,781 Posts
I fixed my GoPro problems by switching to an Ion Air Pro 3 that I can use an external mic with. Needs no plastic case because it's all aluminium and completely water proof. Best switch I have made when it comes to cameras. People are so used to hearing the GoPro name that they assume it's the camera to have. That's what I did. I just had to have one. Now I know there are a lot more options and there are cameras costing half as much that will do the same thing. Ion has come out with more choices since the Air Pro 3 but I see no reason to change at this time. It's good to be able to try different products. Different strokes for different folks.

· Registered
6,781 Posts
This was yesterday. I followed Randy this time. Even though he rode slow so I could keep up I was still dragging the boards and guards. He does a nice wheelie at the end of the video. For some reason I have not been able to get it to play in HD sometimes it takes a while before you can use HD. You can tell a big difference in the camera I use and the one Randy uses but his just cost 50 dollars and does a real good job for the money.

361 - 380 of 3392 Posts