VOG Forum banner
3301 - 3304 of 3304 Posts

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
oh while on the subject of fuel, Diesel is a by-product it meant to be cheap as chips but its as high as all hell, again the people are being screwed time and time again, when I woz truckin' the vastness of this once great brown land, the semi's fuel woz over 1/2 of the gross earnings of that truck yearly, inturn if the lorry woz earning 200 grand a year its fuel bill woz 100 grand plus...................
Oh I hear what your saying. I trucked for 45 years and owned my own. The whole Diesel cost is a straight out Raping

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
View attachment 636399 I had a lil time to ride solo so I broke out the old mans crotch rocket for some throttle therapy, had almost forgot how fun the katana is. She’s such a fantastic bike for those 20-80 mph roads because you pretty much just leave her in third gear and let her sing. This is the new lodge at old mans cave in Hocking Hills Ohio and will open very soon, it’s gonna be a super nice place to stay for hiking, riding & site seeing
As soon as I saw this pic, I knew it must be the new lodge at Hocking Hills. I think it was to open in July, seems everything right know runs behind schedule. It reminds me a little of the lodge at Salt Fork Lake. Great that you are doing well enough to get on this rocket.

·
Registered
378 Posts
That wasn't too long ago. That's a newer model Mack in the picture. Nice lookin truck. I drive a 2019 Peterbilt but have a brand new Mack on order. It was supposed to be here at the beginning of September but the factory can't get parts so the new Mack won't be here til next spring. Really sucks waitin.

Hiya there, an Aussie Pete, all converted over to right hand drive, had the day with this rig ..................photos shoot and done the article on the rig for a glossy magazine Truckin' Life..................

Attachments

3301 - 3304 of 3304 Posts