VOG Forum banner

Show us a picture from your ride this weekend

319K views 4K replies 302 participants last post by  Motorbikerx 
My gawd... Three Visions in a row! Ya, baby...
Not only that, while we were out, we passed by 3 additional Visions. One bronze mist riding 2up and a man/wife pair. The wife was riding a white Vision Trike...now THATS a unicorn!

Not sure if any of them are members here. Sure would like to find out.

Reactions: CruzR
Just about the ONLY thing I miss about Michigan. Living in Arizona for the last 20+ years I do sometimes reflect on all the good times on sleds....then I step outside in Feb to 70 degrees and forget all about it once again. Lol!

Yeah not gonna lie it has been around 60 for the past few days and if I could move somewhere else and only be a couple hours from snow so I could ski and snowmobile and not deal with snow I would go...
One of the great things about AZ. 2 hours north of Phx...all the snow you want. Just sayin.

Scooted down to Tucson today and up to the top of Mt Lemmon. About 360 miles total. 82 degrees at the base (1,500ft) and 53 degrees at the top (8,000ft). Beautiful day for a ride! Thx to @Borinquen Veteran for the tip to bundle up a little since he went just a few weeks ago.
Tree Branch Sky Motor vehicle Plant
Cloud Sky Ecoregion Plant Twig
Cloud Sky Plant Mountain Larch
Cloud Sky Plant Mountain Bedrock
Sky Cloud Natural landscape Plant Mountain
Wheel Tire Sky Fuel tank Cloud

It would have been cool to ride up there with you. I'm glad you liked it!
We will get together sometime. Scheduling can be tough, but plenty of good riding days ahead.

Quick ride out of Phoenix and down to the Gillespie Dam Bridge near Gila Bend. Was a perfect 78*.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Plant Sky Vehicle

Went to Bagdad, AZ today by way of Wickenburg, AZ. This windmill was at one of the gas stops. Was still working and pumping (what it was pumping, idk).
Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Windmill

Had another great weather day for January around here and took advantage with my boy Ron. Headed out to Draggin Pipe to see Nate Morace and the magic going on in his shop, drank a beer and cruised some back roads home.
Who's got the cross-Vision?

View attachment 513007 Nothing wrong with AZ. In the heat of the summer, we ride up north where it's 15-20 degrees cooler. Plenty of great riding here. My ride out to Tortilla Flat, AZ last weekend.

Nice man! I love that ride. Was the road still bumpy? I heard that it was going to be repaved.
Completely redone...road is great now. Just the traffic can be busy and slow you down in that whole area.

Nice man! I love that ride. Was the road still bumpy? I heard that it was going to be repaved.
Completely redone...road is great now. Just the traffic can be busy and slow you down in that whole area.

That I did. I was planning on going up Oak Creek Canyon but when I saw all the traffic ahead of me, I decided not to. Maybe next weekend.
Verde Valley is nice to ride through. Totally agree the Oak Creek / Sedona area can get congested. Especially with the weather we are having right now.

Pre ride view of what my friend ? What's ghetto ?
He's been installing that Maximus and doing the tune himself. So guessing this is the setup he needs to do some road tests/mapping.

Reactions: wickman
Eureka Springs Arkansas sitting upstairs looking down at a sea of HDS and one good-looking bike]
You mean the Vaquero, right? Lol!

@D J Good showing of Vics. I didn't make it up there...was there a large crowd? Did you see any of the bands?

I saw a maroon Vision ride by and wondered if it was you md2420.
Nope, not me. Mine is black (the fastest color, of course):angel4:

I saw that too, but couldn't tell if it was a Kingpin or a Hammer
the front fender indicated to me it was a Kingpin.