VOG Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really over the stupid air shock and bicycle pump routine to adjust preload on my bike. After 3 years of regularly swapping from solo, my son and the back rest, and my g/f and the trunk I am over it. I never liked having to do it on my Vaquero before, and comparatively the XC is easier as its just 1 Schrader valve and its not under the seat. Still, I'm over it and am looking to replace the factory shock with something better. I've been looking at either full air ride or an aftermarket shock. I'd rather have the shock but haven't seen one with a remote pre-load adjuster. Is there an option for that for the Penske shock or is there another company that makes quality shocks and offers a remote adjuster? I really liked how easy it was to just turn a knob on my Concours 1400 and KTM 950 to adjust for a passenger. If not then I guess I'll go full air ride, I just don't want to extra complication to worry about on long trips.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.