VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the Sena Bluetooth dongle and the Y harness for my 2017 Vision. Instructions said that there should be a harness to connect to under the seat by the trunk. There isn't any hardness there. My question is do I need to purchase the Victory vision audio harness kit #2876143 to hook the Y harness to so I can connect the dongle?

·
Registered
59 Posts
My 2012 VV had the sena dongle on it when I bought it last year. When I tried using it with my bluetooth helmet I got a lot of engine noise. I contacted Sena and they didn't seem to be interested in helping me and of course neither did Polaris. I ended up disconnecting it. The guy that had the bike before me just told me he didn't listen to music when he was riding...now I know why. Anyone have this same issue?

·
Premium Member
7,876 Posts
I think the panel in front of the seat is where it plugs in. The connector is a small square shape with my 8 to 10 wires. I believe it has a green end to it.

By the way ask dealer your bike is not setup for bluetooth

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.