VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody sat on the new crossroads?? Does it have the leg room as the vision does? With the new frame I wonder if that has affected the floorboard length. I posed the question to Polaris and waiting for a reply. I will post it as soon as I get it.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts

I spoke to Randy at Randy's Cycle on Monday about the dealer meeting and the new bikes. I asked him if the new bikes were similar to the Kingpin and he saidthey werecloser to the Vision in ride. He said the seating is great (lower)and the length is not a problem (I'm guessing he is about 6').....I know the Cross Country uses the Vision floor boards but I'm not sure about the Cross Roads bike.
Sorry that is as much information as I can give you as they are still waiting on their 2010 bikes to arrive.

·
Registered
72 Posts

Here's what Mike Schultz, the owner of Arizona Victory,had to say about the feel of the "Cross Series" after the dealers meeting:
"The Cross series has a very comfortable contoured seating arrangement and
greatly reduces the Cadillac sensation of having a lot of real estate out in
front of you. Most people comment when first sitting on a Vision how long it
is to the front, that is more perception than reality and once they get time
on it that goes away. On the Cross series that feeling is not there, now
remember I just rode the Vision 1900+ miles to the Dealer meeting so the
Cross Series seemed more like a kingpin when sitting on it except for the
larger tank and the instrumentation which I feel was user perfect."

·
Registered
409 Posts
I haven't sat on one yet as I was told by the dealer here (Gearhead) that they will not be produced until the fall ( Canada).

I was going to pick up a new Kingpin, but might just wait and see about the cross series.

Here is a link to the dealer site about the bikes. Just click on showroom and then new inventory and then click on Victor Motorcycles and scroll down to the touring series.

http://www.gearheadcanada.com

(BTW: I am not plugging the dealer, just providing specs for the new bikes without using up a lot of the site space.)

Just a beautiful bagger.

Just my two cents

Reddog

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'm hoping that the cross country/roads passenger seat will be as comfortable as the vision is. Even though I liked the seating comfort of the vegas & kingpin tour, my wife just could'nt get comfy on those bikes. (mainly due to the lack of adjustability for the foot pegs/floorboards) The vision however was a real pleasure for her to ride, she loved it. BUT we are not fans of the futuristic look of the vision,(although after looking at it for 2 years its starting to grow on me). But now that I've seen the crosscountry "I STAY RUINED BRAHDA"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.