VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '15 XC with the later (narrower rear) seat. I have an opportunity to purchase an earlier seat (non-heated) off a Hardball with the wider rear.

For those who have ridden both, is there any difference in the riding position and comfort levels between the two?

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
I have a '15 XC with the later (narrower rear) seat. I have an opportunity to purchase an earlier seat (non-heated) off a Hardball with the wider rear.

For those who have ridden both, is there any difference in the riding position and comfort levels between the two?
I had the narrower stock XR seat and put an older 2011 stock CC seat on. It's wider, deeper dished and much more comfortable for me.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the narrower stock XR seat and put an older 2011 stock CC seat on. It's wider, deeper dished and much more comfortable for me.
Thankyou. They had the narrow seat on some Cross Roads too? The seat I am looking at is off a Hardball and certainly looks different to mine from the photos.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I replaced my seat right after I bought my CC. HUGE difference... especially for the passenger. I love the older stock seat. I turned around and sold the stock seat that came with the Bike. My recommendation.... get it.

Reactions: Andytwodogs

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
I have an 11 Xc. The stock seat is great. All day comfy for me and Honey. Goes well with the passenger backrest as both are wide.

For solo riding I switch to the Magnum seat. Also all day comfy and looks great. Get it.

Reactions: Andytwodogs
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.