VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Yes, I moved the seat but I did not notice the damage to the connector, I'll look again but after the shift does not work.
Thanks maybe wd 40 makes miracles, I'll see.
Be careful sometimes when you slide the seat back on it gets pinched between the seat and the metal tab .

Look for kink on the wire and try to disconnect and connect again. If there is a pinch mark cut the shrink open to check.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you have a VOM (volt meter) check to see if you're getting the correct voltage at the connector under the seat. Check the voltage on the connector. No voltage, check the fuse/relay. If no voltage at the connector but your fuse/relay is good, the connection is broken somewhere in the wire path. If you have voltage at the connector, possible bad switch but I'd be surprised if both seat switches were bad at the same time. Also make sure there's no crude in the connector prohibiting electrical connection to the seat.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Maybe you just forgot to plug it back in?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.