VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
I was just wondering if anyone could help me out a little. I have a 06 jackpot and my girlfriend is starting to complain about how uncomfortable the back seat is. I thought i had it made when she just stopped riding with me.Turns outshe still wants to come along so im left looking for a more comfortable seat for her. Does anyone know of a seat that is more comfortable but still good looking? or even where i would look that wouldnt cost an arm and a leg?
Thanks

·
Registered
396 Posts
I replaced the OEM seat with this one. It's a little bigger, thicker, and softer. The backrest, if you can call it that, is just there to keep her from sliding off. With that said I get no complaints, she likes it. We do about 2 1/2 hours or so between rest stops and she has never complained.

·
Registered
396 Posts
It's the Victory OEM passenger touring seat for the Jackpot. On the Victory web site $250.00, your dealer $250.00. eBay maybe less. It's item# 2875766

·
Registered
103 Posts
How does the Corbin feel. I want that exact seat with both rests, or maybe another tourning seat that I can have both rests on. Thanks,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.