VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark your calendars!

The Victory Demo Tour Truck will be back in San Antonio at Kent Powersports on October 23-24, 2009.

Anyone want to get together?

Like the other stops on the tour the Cross Roads and Cross Country willnot be available to ride but all of the other motorcycles in the fleetwill be ready to roll.

http://www.kps-sa.com/

http://victory.kps-sa.com/home_victory.asp [/URL]

Ride Safe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,758 Posts
Absolutely! Rudys BBQ and Motorcycles, could it get any better than that??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,850 Posts
Radioteacher said:
Like the other stops on the tour the Cross Roads and Cross Country willnot be available to ride but all of the other motorcycles in the fleetwill be ready to roll.

Ride Safe
Thanks RadioTeacher! Any idea when the CC/XC will be available for Test Rides?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Andy said:
Radioteacher said:
Like the other stops on the tour the Cross Roads and Cross Country will not be available to ride but all of the other motorcycles in the fleet will be ready to roll.

Ride Safe
Thanks RadioTeacher! Any idea when the CR/CC will be available for Test Rides?
Andy,

I will ask if I can test the XR when it is there. I am betting the answer is no but you never know unless you ask. I am planning to take off on Friday and get there early. Maybe they will let me take it off of the trailer.....

Paul
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
717 Posts

Motorcycles and Rudys, man am I jealous.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,850 Posts
Radioteacher said:
Andy said:
Radioteacher said:
Like the other stops on the tour the Cross Roads and Cross Country will not be available to ride but all of the other motorcycles in the fleet will be ready to roll.

Ride Safe
Thanks RadioTeacher! Any idea when the CR/CC will be available for Test Rides?
Andy,

I will ask if I can test the XR when it is there. I am betting the answer is no but you never know unless you ask. I am planning to take off on Friday and get there early. Maybe they will let me take it off of the trailer.....

Paul
Pictures Please!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Im game, Itl depend on if my bike is actually running properly, at this rate, im not sure if thats going to happen. I live in Nacogdoches, but ill probably make the trip.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,758 Posts
Good, that makes 3. Hopefully you will have time to get it going right Pyro. Its a ways off yet.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top