VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided it was time to install more speakers so I bought the lids the grills and the wiring harness rear amp plugged it all together.
Nothing the only wire I couldn’t find to plug in was a circle style plug male with a purple wire.
I really want to be able to adjust the fade to the rear speakers thats why I Didn’t use a amp with for channels.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
I’m pretty sure V-Twin Audio has the harness you need to make it happen.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
This one? If so, it is in the fairing on the lower left side as you face the front of the bike.

Gesture Wood Finger Thumb Wrist

Reactions: gsxrter1994

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
Looks like an O2 connector

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
It is tied into the Magnums stereo harness, but I’m not sure what it specifically does.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Looks like I am going to have a stereo shop hook it up
Personally, I would sell it and get an aftermarket system. Aftermarket stereo system is the way to go anyway. Everyone seems to try the Victory upgrade, then add amp and speakers, then a head unit...

I was perfectly happy with my factory head unit, Arc amp and speakers until I had issues with the factory head unit. Now, I'm upgrading that too. My recommendation is to forget about the factory system and just install aftermarket from the beginning!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.