VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day

Has anyone got a good safe way of locking their leather saddlebags on an XR?

Alternatively, has anyone mounted the Tsukayu bags on the XR? Will they fit the mounting and the railing?

Cheers,

Andrzej

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen these threads. InteriaWRX System has caught my eye. But.....
1) it seems like a seller does not have them anymore (I have tried to buy them with no success).
2) the reviews that I read are suggesting that the quality of a product is far from satisfying.

Hence my thoughts about replacing leather with hard bags.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
The Cross Roads Classic had the 'leather' bags, if I remember correctly, the mounting pins are the same, but the rail is different than the hard bags on the Hardball, Cross Roads (standard) and Cross Country.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I have seen these threads. InteriaWRX System has caught my eye. But.....
1) it seems like a seller does not have them anymore (I have tried to buy them with no success).
2) the reviews that I read are suggesting that the quality of a product is far from satisfying.

Hence my thoughts about replacing leather with hard bags.
Also, I just noticed that @CrossBuck has a CR with hard and soft bags, perhaps he has some insight.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Looking on line I found locks in the marine section that might work. They are called glove box latch, available with key lock. It looks to me like one could mount these to bag with a little cutting, price is right, lock smith should be able to key the same. Sorry no link for you, however easy to find in search for marine accessories. I was looking some time ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.