681 Posts
Great idea.`

Reactions: parker3

· Registered
2,176 Posts
I just discovered Rylans "The Vic Shop" website,
How many of 'us' Voggers are on there?
What's your experience with it?.
Looking at the pay to play levels I'm in the Free section now.
It's logical to get the Lifetime for best value ( long as I keep living)
My Vic's are keepers you see

· Registered
6,848 Posts
If you find a more well rounded knowledgeable technician for a Victory motorcycle than Rylan Vos, you’ll have found a unicorn. IMHO, Rylan is ‘The Authority’ regarding these bikes we love so much. I’m not on his site much but was glad to pay the Lifetime membership because I’m a lifer regarding my Victory motorcycles.

· Registered
2,176 Posts
If you find a more well rounded knowledgeable technician for a Victory motorcycle than Rylan Vos, you’ll have found a unicorn. IMHO, Rylan is ‘The Authority’ regarding these bikes we love so much. I’m not on his site much but was glad to pay the Lifetime membership because I’m a lifer regarding my Victory motorcycles.
Ok thanks!
That's what I wanted to hear!😎

· Registered
1999 V92C & 2009 VISION
1,589 Posts
I bought the lifetime subscription to support Rylan. Have to say at the moment the site itself isn’t that great the few times I’ve checked back. My hope is that it will evolve into a great library of Vic knowledge/history & the sharing of ideas & problem solving.

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Signed up to support small business guy but haven't been back to it. He took down lots of helpful free info to put it behind pay wall. Not sure how to feel about that but I understand the man has to make a living.

· Registered
2,176 Posts
I bought the lifetime subscription to support Rylan. Have to say at the moment the site itself isn’t that great the few times I’ve checked back. My hope is that it will evolve into a great library of Vic knowledge/history & the sharing of ideas & problem solving.
Thanks, @ByteN2it ..care to elaborate on
"site isn't that great",
Where were your expectations not met?

@IndyVictory , could you please elaborate more, when you say you signed up, did you take out a paid lifetime membership?
And why haven't you been back there?

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Thanks, @ByteN2it ..care to elaborate on
"site isn't that great",
Where were your expectations not met?

@IndyVictory , could you please elaborate more, when you say you signed up, did you take out a paid lifetime membership?
And why haven't you been back there?
Yes, did the lifetime thing. Figure it might be useful eventually. It is NOT a community like this with general chitchat about anything. It has to be relevant to Victory or gets deleted.
At the time he created it there was not much content there besides the stuff he removed from YouTube and Facebook.

· Registered
2,176 Posts
Yes, did the lifetime thing. Figure it might be useful eventually. It is NOT a community like this with general chitchat about anything. It has to be relevant to Victory or gets deleted.
At the time he created it there was not much content there besides the stuff he removed from YouTube and Facebook.
Fair enough(as we say 🇦🇺)
Just as non paid I've accessed full workshop manual for '06 he has the lot(free) and other info (free).
We all gotta make a buck.
Right now ( been on phone over car stuff last 3 hours as a mate just bought 7 cars from a collector) some tasty old Mopar stuff and more...
Won't go into it now..
Ok I'll put coupla pics up to tease
I need to ring Indian and see if they can put the Yella beast on digital Wrench to set the TPS before it goes to Fred for a full pro Dyno tune ( be interesting to see what he can pull out of it)
He found 11 HP on my old Vegas that the local dyno wasn't getting, and it was verified on the strip .
He's good!
But I want it to be right before he tunes it....dunno till I talk to him if he can do the TPS as he hasn't got Digital Wrench.
There's a few phone calls to be made yet....
It'll be a definite advantage to talk one on one with Rylan as well.

In a matter not related at all I just gave 2K away to an internet scammer🥴 and I feel like a complete fkn idiot for getting sucked in BUT it was a good scam! (Faaaaaaaaarrrkkk)
So funds aren't at a premium right now, but I'll be okay,( the Universe🙏 always looks after me)
Ok I got calls to make😎
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood
Vehicle Car Plant community Hood Plant
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light Car
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

· Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just gave 2K away to an internet scammer🥴
I’m a very rich Nigerian Prince but my billions of pebbles are currently quarantined by costumes ( mudbutt related ) if you send me $2k so I can pay for some hookers & koke I’ll send you $10k in return the last Tuesday after the 5th Monday of next month. Sorry to hear you got scammed but you are correct that the universe will take care of you as long as you keep putting in the effort, time & work. Nice batch of old cars your buddy scored!

· Registered
2,176 Posts
Contact Hammered steel Performance on FaceBook for free. Cory Ackley is a real gearhead when it comes to working on Victory motorcycles. He is VERY helpful.
You're damn right he is!😁
We just talked Vic's and Buick 455's for over an hour!
Thanks so much man..
He knows the bike!
Farout, gave me a few more things to check..
The world just got a lot smaller.
Thank You 😊

1 - 15 of 15 Posts