·
Registered
2,681 Posts
That is a solid job..... Total cost???

Reactions: Dupo24

·
Registered
233 Posts
Great job there, especially from a rattle can. You should be proud of your work!

Reactions: Dupo24

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
sweet,,, you've got some skills dude ! as far as the rims go :nono: i'd quit while your ahead, that would be over the top,,, for me anyway :ride:

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
@Dupo24 I would NOT do the wheels. I would leave her as is. Great job.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I didn't think it looked glossy at first.
Then when you did the close up it showed up.
Great job

·
Registered
233 Posts
If you were to do anything to the rims, polish them...

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
How do you fill color in on paper work?

Color: Blue, no, purple, no wait red, no wait........
throw a couple jimi hendrix stickers on there somewhere and purple haze it is :headbang:

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerMan

·
Super Moderator
26,155 Posts
I think it looks great!

I wonder how many cans I'd need for a Vision?:think: That and do I even have the skills to do the same quality job.... I'm thinking not.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Thinking of painting the rims in the color shift. Thoughts?
Every wheel paint job, 'sept from the factory (and some of those are bad as well), I've seen turns to crap. It's the chipping of the paint that causes it. Ya won't believe the abuse yer lil' rims put up with in a days ride. As a result road grime puts the hurt on a good rim job... DON'T DO IT!

·
Registered
717 Posts
For the rims, i wouldnt worry about them this season. Maybe in off season powdercoat black or chrome them...i work at a tire shop and painted wheels never hold up for some reason.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.