VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of a set of RPW Thor 2 into 1's as my exhausts for my vegas 8ball as well as a powercommander and air cleaner mods and was wondering if anyone had used or thoughts about this combo ? mainly the the exhausts system , Any information or links would be kindly appreciated ,
Regards billby

·
Registered
23,468 Posts

The Thor is arguably the best pipe for overall torque and horsepower. It is also arguably the best looking of the 2-into-1 pipes and it has a sweet sound too.
There was an 8-Ball at the track running 12.5's all day long with a Thor, Stock airbox w/K&N and vented lid, and stage 1 map. That's awesome for a basically stock bike with a pipe. Results like that speak for themselves.

·
Registered
135 Posts
dude i struggled forever on which pipe to go with, many thread posts, i eventually settled on RPW slash, i like th elook not looking for much more speed and from what i read the sound should be nice.. winter work is wrapping up now

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you wont regret the choice , had my thor 2 into 1 now for a few months and just returned from a 6000 klm trip and still a very happy camper. Sound great ,look great but thinking of exhaust wrapping them for a different look ,Regards Billby

·
Registered
23,468 Posts
jerrythekingpin said:
i had the rpw on my kp and loved the sound and look with great performance to i also looked at the bassani but the sound was way to tinny to where the rpws have a deeper sound hope this helps
Haven't ridden with the Bassani yet. I'm hoping it sounds trashy as hell. I love trashy.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I ended up with the Bassani 2 into 1....I heard from some that a non-stress frame member had to be cut for the RPW's to fit right...Performance is right up there....I like mine...also have the S&S air box and the PCV with auto-tune....maybe cam job next.....? LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.