RPW Slip Stick Exhaust--questions | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

RPW Slip Stick Exhaust--questions

Discussion in 'Victory Judge' started by apd4209, Apr 3, 2017.

1. apd4209

apd4209 Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2014 Indian Chieftain
    Hey all, long time VOG member, but havent been active on here for a couple years, so I am WAY behind on exhaust options for victory and what can/cant be done. My wife has a 2013 Judge, all stock. I finally convinced her to at least do an exhaust upgrade and get a little more noise out of her bike! We have listened to a bunch of YouTube clips, etc and she likes the RPW Slip Stick exhaust (they look like a longer version of the boom-sticks).

I know most people are going to tell me to do the full Stage 1 upgrade and do the air cleaner and ECM reflash, blah blah blah, but she isnt looking for and doesnt really want a performance upgrade, she just wants louder exhaust. Anyone know if I can put this exhaust system on without any issues and NOT doing stage 1 along with it?? They appear to bolt right on so the exhaust install should be easy enough to do at home.

Anyone have these on their bike, or had on a prior bike?? Likes or dislikes?

Best place to buy? RPW has them on their website for $499.99 but it looks like I have to go thru an authorized dealer? Anyone know if RPW sells direct or not?

thanks in advance!!

2. ultratoad

ultratoad Active Member

Victory Hammer S and Indian Scout
    This may or may not help.... I put RPW "Slip On Slash" pipes on my Hammer S.... They definitely have a much throatier sound than stock.... I disconnected the 02 sensors, had it Stage 1 Flashed (no filter change) and it runs great (even the Victory tech said good to go).... RPW did not sell direct when I purchased.... Also, a very high quality lasting product.... I would buy again....

3. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    My local Indian/ former Victory Dealer does them...