VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I called Rpw today and they told me you use the standard heat shields. If this is true I think I would be able to use the big mouth tips. It looks like they used the standard vic tips in the vid.Does anyone think they may be to loud for long rides? The sound should be behind the bike similar to the vision. When I drove a visionwith stage 2 on it I didn't think it was very loud.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm so glad I dropped onto the Vog...seems i've missed news about XC pipes and now I have some youtubing to do! And to place an order...

i just got the stage 1 installed on my XC last week...won't get to hear/ride for another week and a half though!

Pipes and a passenger back rest are next! Although I'd like to add some highway pegs while down in Daytona!

·
Registered
195 Posts
SuperCC I can't wait to hear a review of the pipes when you get them installed! I think they sound great and would love to look into them since there are very few options out there for pipes.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Fireonice,
I havn't bought them yet. I was hoping someone else had installed them and could get me the same info. I think they sound great butI don't want somthing to loud.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Lol oops maybe if I had read up a little further I would have seen that it was Potter that ordered them. So Potter give us the scoop when you get them! public edumacation worked for me!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts

I did the Atom Bombs setup....But those RPW's look very nice.
I wonder which level of Atom Bombs, 2.00, 2.25 they will most
sound like. Time will tell.
Nice having options,
WW

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.