VOG Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts

Now that is just odd. This is my FIRST post ever and I ride a Rocket III Classic which has more muscle that anything I have ever ridden but I have signed up here to learn more about the "Vision". Then I see thisavatar and post about going the opposite direction it seems.
I'm open here, Vision owners tell me your impressions, PLEASE. Both bikes (Rocket III and Vision) are unique.

· Registered
2 Posts
I do like the look of the Victory bikes. I am long haul if at all possible type of rider. Around town does not do it for me. I am about riding, not being seen round the pubs and taverns. I really hate to stop for gas. I was interested in the handling characteristics of the Vision, steering, wind turbulence on the helmet, ride comfort over distance, and I am reading about any mechanical or quality control issues on the forum. The Rocket will stay in the "stable" because at my age, exhileration is a good thang and it provides all of the torque and speed I can handle but it is not necessarily a two up distance type bike. I prefer it solo but have a pillion to consider.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.