Registered
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  • Winner
Reactions: MagVic CCT

·
Registered
879 Posts
That was awesome! I'm a heavy equipment operator and sometimes would love to do that!

Reactions: MagVic CCT

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
The best I personally saw was during a hunting trip. Someone parked their vehicle on an access road into a neighbour farmers field. Happens all the time and most don't care long after harvest as long as the driver doesn't wander over the field. Well this farmer did mind primarily because nobody asked him.

The farmer used a loader to extend the ditch and wipe out his road piling all the dirt right behind the vehicle. There were steep drainage ditches on both sides so there was no going around it. So it sat. The guy whose place we were staying at said it had been like that for about a week. The police had visited the land owner to ask he fill the main ditch back in but apparently the land owner must have been out because they hadn't been able to contact him yet.

It's always best to be polite in any encounter. Being an a$$hole or just not thinking will prove to be troublesome.

Reactions: BoilerMan

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yep Fake news :rocket1:

·
Registered
8,075 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
I used to have to do a similar move like that when I used to pull a tanker to Asphalt plants. The Asphalt plants are always small and don't have much room for a tractor trailer to turn around so I would pull forward, then back up and jack knife the trailer, cut the front wheels all the way and slowly pull right out while the trailer would spin right around on the rear axles and follow right behind the truck. People were always amazed that i could turn that big truck and trailer around in such a tight area.

Reactions: mister-g
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.