VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for one piece of information and some advice.

Question: What type of lightbulb do you use to replace the high/low beam bulb in a VictoryVision 2009? I don't see it on the website for consumers at Polaris. Is it some standard bulb?

Advice: I've read the instructions on how to do the replacement but that doesn't give you a clue as to how hard it will be. Anyone out there do this? What type of experience did you have?

Thanks gang!

· Registered
268 Posts
Hi, DJBoca you say high/low. The 2 that are at the top right and left, the part number from the dealer is BULB-H4,12V 55/60W LONG LIFE 4011524 and is about $23 each. The one in the centercome 2 diferent ways 1 is an HID that number is BULB-HID 4010776and it's $245 and the other isBULB-HS-1,12V,35/35W 4011379 (replaces4011603) and it cost $12. Now some are able to change the bulb without pulling the headlight off and some have to remove it to get to the bulbs. Hope this helps. Dain

· Registered
455 Posts
I went to the auto store and bought mine. There just H4 bulbs that bikes have been using for the last ten years. I did ask for the best and paid $24 bucks for both and replaced both. Wall mart cares the H4 for a cheap price.
I don't like the work for changing the bulbs.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! H4 it is :) I'l hit Wally World and/or auto parts store on the way home. I found a Victory work shop just a few miles from my house! He's not a certified dealer but he's trying to be a certified repair shop... something new for Victory. I think I'll let him handle the work but I can supply the bulb and save $.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.