VOG Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I like my 7jurock. I'm on my second one.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I love my Jurock flip. I called them and had one custom sized per my requirements.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I stopped by the rifle windshield shop today. It’s not good. I was greeted by a little black and white dog and no one else. Didn’t see anyone and the shop was a mess I left with no one coming out at all. Didn’t even see any display or any windshields at all.

·
Super Moderator
26,154 Posts
Jurock flip here too. Love it. Not that's over ever had the Right. Actually never heard of them.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I had a 14 inch flip 7jurock shield when I had the stock seat. When I got a custom Russell day long saddle it put me up about an inch and a half to 2 inches higher. I noticed with the flip riding in headwinds the bike moved around a little bit and the spot at the flip was a real bug catcher. After the Russell day long saddle was installed I put the factory 18 inch back on and I just see over the top of it now I get total win protection and I think it handles better in windy conditions.

Reactions: Dave anderson
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.