VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi VOG Members,

As you know, I like trying different things on this site, so let's try something new.

Many of the VOG Members are just now rolling their bikes out of the garage after a long, cold winter. Let's use this thread to post some images of your bikes and of that first Spring ride.

If you're not currently a VOG Member and are just looking around, feel free to register for a free membership and upload your photos.

Finally, remember we welcome riders of all brands...so no matter what you ride, you're welcomed here...so Show Us Your Ride!

As a reminder, first upload the images to the Gallery, then add them to this thread. Here's a Video (with Allison) to remind you how to accomplish this task:

I know like I'm going to sound like somebody's Wife, but remember, when taking that first ride of the season, take it easy at first to get your riding legs back before letting her rip too much!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts

Took the Triumph America out on the 50 mile OCC ride then rode with two friends another 50 miles we stoped had a great lunch .Could not ask for better weather

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.