VOG Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up out there. just wanted to talk some trash, you know just runnin my mouth. went to cherry hill nj bike nite. had a blast, thanks nj for havin me up there and makin me feel at home. man you guys know how to through a bike nite. stunt team, live music,girls, drinks, food and about the most bikes i've ever seen at a bike nite at a restaurant. killer!!! also a bigwhaaats up to the guys up there who came down to carolina for the smoke out hope we showed you a good time. for those who never done a smoke out all i can say is dang!! it's fun. best ralley in the country. thanks to the horse back street choppers for the par tee!! YES!!! later every body hope to meet you on the road! peace out

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Cool glad ya had fun & I hope your Vic was the hit of the show!

We have a few bike nights around here and of course they are dominated by HD's. I have noticed lately tho there's more & more sport bikes coming out to these as well as some of the 3 wheel hot rod Can-Ams. We have a good sized group of Vicsters (about 15) that show in the summer.

I'm not gonna preach, but one of my stead fast rules is NEVER get on my bike if there has been ANY drinking whatsoever. I am not a drinker(waited till I calmed my wicked ways to buy a bike). I'm happy that the group I normally ride with are in the same frame of mind. When home and bike is parked, have at it. Drinking & being on the road are a deadly combo. There are no winners.

Back to the fun stuff!! It's always fun to see the crowd oooh & ahh at the Vics, no matter which model you have.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea thats what i liked about the guys in nj. it was old school bobbers, crotch rockets , three wheeled things,all makes and brands and they were chillin with each other no bad vibes at all. keep safe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.