VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
It's my understanding that the 2008 Visions cannot be retrofitted to work with the factory reverse setup. It would be nice if I am wrong on this one.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just bailed out of getting reverse in my new '09. I was really looking forward to it.

Quote was $1399 for the part, $355 for labor.... Plus more $$ for the special replacement panel needed to accommodate the gear lever. My dealer advised me to save the money and not do it. It was quickly approaching $2K for reverse. Major disappointment.

On the bright side, now I have the money for the Lloydz cams.

Maybe Victory will reconsider the pricing and release the entire kit at an affordable price.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I paid for reverse on my 09...and though I do not use often when I need it its there. Nice option...especially if I keep the bike into my old age or sell it! I paid 1395 and dealer installed for free including extra body parts. He even gave me the originals! Nice dealer in Victoria, MN Diggers

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
flint350 said:
According to the Polaris accessory listing, the Reverse Kit WILL now work on an '08 Vision. This is from the part listing on Polaris for the Reverse Kit, under Vehicle Fit:

This product fits the following vehicles:
TypeYearModel
Victory2009Vision Street
Victory2009Vision Street Ness
Victory2009Vision Street Premium
Victory2009Vision Tour
Victory2009Vision Tour 10th Aniv
Victory2009Vision Tour Comfort
Victory2009Vision Tour Premium
Victory2008Vision Street
Victory2008Vision Street Premium
Victory2008Vision Tour
Victory2008Vision Tour Comfort
Victory2008Vision Tour Premium
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
After a few calls, this Polaris site is a misprint, reverse is only for '09-10 models..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.