VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can some one please enlighten me on how I get the foot pegs off my 2010 Victory Vegas. I want to put these awesome floorboards on but I have no instructions other than "remove stock foot pegs" so I can't see any easy way to remove them and I don't want to wreck them incase I want to put them back on. Thanks for you help guys.

Trix

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pegs are off and floorboards and on, just need it to stop raining so I can go for a ride and try them out. They are Kuryakyn and I bought them for my first bike and they have been on all my bikes, just had to get new adapters for the Vic. I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how

·
Registered
27 Posts
Trix said:
Pegs are off and floorboards and on, just need it to stop raining so I can go for a ride and try them out. They are Kuryakyn and I bought them for my first bike and they have been on all my bikes, just had to get new adapters for the Vic. I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how
I just bought new pegs and grips for my hammer, but the pegs are attached with a pin and a little ring not sure how to get it off. Just wondering if you had the same problem. any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes as a matter of fact we did have the same problem. Just used a flat blade screwdriver and gentle pried the ring off. Make sure you have a spotter for the ring as it is very hard to find if it springs off! The "ring" is not complete and so it is spreadable to remove. Once that is off the pin is no problem. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.