Red Tag rebate offer too good to be true? | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Red Tag rebate offer too good to be true?

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by gotta_ride, Jul 31, 2013.

1. gotta_ride

gotta_ride New Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    Yamaha V-Star
    Was just on the Victory website looking at the Red Tag event details. Are they really offering $3000 rebate on the 2013 Jackpot or is this an error from the website redesign? I know there have been other "numbers" issues on the sight since the 2014 release. Just hoping this isn't one of them. Maybe they are looking to unload the old models due to the changes on the 2014. I attached a screen shot below.
    Say what you want about the Jackpot, but if I can get a 2013 with all the chrome, the "V" headlight, "custom looking" paint, and whatever else they removed for 2014 for $15499 which is $500 less than the starting price of a 2014, then just tell me where to sign.
    [​IMG]

2. Gamewarden

Gamewarden Active Member

The website also states you can get a CC trunk for 349 dollars usually 2000 dollars. More of the same from Vic.

3. dsjr70

dsjr70 Well-Known Member

08 Vegas Low x 2, Vegas LE # 001, Cross Roads LE # 001, High Ball, Vegas 8-Ball, Cross Country, Vision, Cross Roads

The discount is probably right... Very hard to sell a bike for more then a newer model.

4. randysfishing

randysfishing Active Member

2008 Arlen Ness Jackpot SOLD, 2012 Cross Country Tour Black

I am sure the rebate is correct. The Jackpots just arent moving as well. Just look at Cycle trader or even Ebay for a used on you will find lots of JP's with low miles at around 10K or less. I have even seeen the Ness ones loaded go for 10 to 12K with low low miles. If you really want a JP think of used as an option as well.