VOG Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally recuperated enough now to take a good look at my 2008 Vision after my big off 3 months ago.
The upshot is that arve stripped all the smashed fairing off and need to replace all of the fairing on the right hand side including the right side fuel tank, speaker, speedo/tacho instrumentation, headlight fitting , subframe which holds the footbrake assembly and as the right pipe took the brunt of the crash, a new set of pipes.
Anybody can put me onto a supplier who might be able to supply all of the above. No-one hair in New Zealand holds that sort of inventory and as arve got a kid living in Tallahassee, eye could get all these parts shipped to him then get them onforwarded to me. Any info wood be mutchly appreciated.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
That's quite a bit of damage. Those used parts are hard to come by. Might be cheaper in the long run to get another Vision. Lots of good deals here in the USA. Probably much different there though.

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts
That's quite a bit of damage. Those used parts are hard to come by. Might be cheaper in the long run to get another Vision. Lots of good deals here in the USA. Probably much different there though.
Yep, he looked. Visions down there are not at all common. If I remember correctly he said there was only three registered and his was one of those.

Reactions: lou8700

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Yes eBay. I just saw, under victory vision, right tank for example. When using eBay search several ways. Victory vision, victory parts and or accessories and always look at " Sellers other stuff ". I've found A lot of good stuff and cheap by using multiple search words. You'll be surprised. Good luck and hope you can get the stuff you need.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts

·
Registered
17,909 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.