VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for reccomendations for luggage that I can use for my work commute on the KP. I have a solo set up with a luggage rack- no rear seat/sissybar. I am looking for something that isn't too big. Enough to carry my lunch and a change of clothes.
I appreciate your feedback!
TIA
Phil

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Kuryakyn makes some good semi hard stuff that actually looks good. How about a back pack? I use one for short distances, even do some grocery shopping with mine.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
I've got the Kuryakyn Gran Tour and it's nice but probably larger than what you want? Saddlemen makes real nice stuff too, probably nicer than the Kuryakyn.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

bikendad said:
I've got the Kuryakyn Gran Tour and it's nice but probably larger than what you want? Saddlemen makes real nice stuff too, probably nicer than the Kuryakyn.
That Grand Tour is a nice bag, use it on the Vision all the time. +1 on Saddlemen!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm using a Saddleman Tank/Map bag as a mini trunk on the back of my solo-seated Vegas. Some might think this is dorky, but I don't care. You can cram in clothes/lunch/glasses and there's a cut out for your phone. It's expandable. Although I did try to cram in a bottle of wine yesterday and it didn't fit - too long, so I got a short bottle of bourbon instead. Pics in my gallery if you're interested.

Sturgis or bust...........

·
Registered
128 Posts
I opted for traditional saddle bags for my KP but I thought these looked good, have different sizes, and can double as a back rest.

http://www.bikersfriend.com/pages/saddlebag.htm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.