VOG Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I read the manual for my Hammer it states that the rear license plate lamp is a "non serviceable LED lamp. Okay, mines not illuminating and I'm 200 miles away from my dealer. Any ideas?

Cobra

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I jumped the gun here.......should have looked at the parts list....looks like you can pop off the lens and replace the bulb ($15.35) or simply replace the whole license light assembly ($31.79). These are Canadian prices......

I think for the little extra I'll replace the whole unit noting it simply plugs into a plastic electrical connector. Seems simple enough.

The weather......well it sucks. They're predicting a significant snow storm (10") tomorrow. It's been cold (right around freezing) for two weeks and although there still is a lot of snow left on the ground......I think we won't be out and about until mid May his year. Hopefully this summer is better than last year.....last year was wet and cold and probably the worst summer on record. Surprisingly August, September and October were amazing though, best riding months last year.

Cobra

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.