VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone come across an alternative source for the rear 16 x 5 inner tube on these bikes?

Polaris part number is 1823907, and they are somewhat unusual due to the offset valve.

I always carry a spare but don't want to pay Polaris prices if I don't need to.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You could always ditch the spokes for some stock or aftermarket mags, and end up with a better riding bike to boot.
I hear ya. But I have been riding all over Australia on tubes for more years than I can remember with no issues. Doesn't seem worth the expense. Now, if someone got me on the right day for a swap with stock mags...….

Reactions: primethious

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Have you tried Witchdoctors??

·
Registered
828 Posts
I swapped my spokes for mags. spokes look cool but are more trouble then they are worth.

Reactions: Andytwodogs

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you tried Witchdoctors??
They will have them. But to Australia it will be far cheaper to buy an OEM item.
I just want to know if there is any aftermarket manufacturer that I may be able to source locally.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I also have spoked wheels. Last year I sealed my rim with silicone, then mounted a Metzeler 888. I plan to do the front when due for tire change. I'M ve also picked up cross country rims in case I want to go that way. I did find tubes 16" with offset valve online either Metzler or ? Can't remember right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.