VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would share Victory has produced a rubber bumper to cover and eliminate the paint chipping on the underside of the rear floorboard mount
part# is 5414101 RH & 414107 LH
Also there is a Service Bulletin on upgraded fairing speaker grills for the CC

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

its should be imo.... its actually a service bullitin i know i would give them free to anyone who bought one from us.
call your dealer you purchased it from i am sure they will look after you , as well there is a service bullitin for different speaker grills for the CC nice improvement

·
Registered
195 Posts
Does anybody have pictures on the upgrades? What are the upgrades speaker grills for? Better sound? Allow for bigger speakers?

·
Registered
96 Posts
fireonice612 said:
Does anybody have pictures on the upgrades? What are the upgrades speaker grills for? Better sound? Allow for bigger speakers?
Just for better sound. The Grill is much more open. Saw them on my dealers bike. You can see the speaker a lil more, but the sound is better. Just be careful when washing the bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.