VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you think you might be a
, Then we can certainly all respect that
. After all, this is a motorcycle forum and only serious motorcycle type issues need ever be discussed here

This is certainly no place for any kind of fun or frivolity
, where making friends, getting to know other Victory riders, and maybe even getting together from time to time to enjoy some riding and a little after hours entertainment
should ever be considered part of what we are here for

So, if you should encounter such behavior, please refrain from becoming part of the problem and keep your maturity and dignity in tact. Do Not Participate!
Believe me, we will all understand and thank you for your efforts to make this a more enjoyable experience......

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
If you think you might be a
, Then we can certainly all respect that
. After all, this is a motorcycle forum and only serious motorcycle type issues need ever be discussed here

This is certainly no place for any kind of fun or frivolity
, where making friends, getting to know other Victory riders, and maybe even getting together from time to time to enjoy some riding and a little after hours entertainment
should ever be considered part of what we are here for

So, if you should encounter such behavior, please refrain from becoming part of the problem and keep your maturity and dignity in tact. Do Not Participate!
Believe me, we will all understand and thank you for your efforts to make this a more enjoyable experience......
DID I MISS SOMETHING FUN AND EXCITING?

AM I ALLOWED TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS STILL, OR AM I GOING TO OFFEND ANOTHER?

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
as long as you use proper punctuation and spell there, their, they're, to, two and too correctly, I won't be the least bit offended.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Interesting post. I like seeing pictures. It's fun!

But what brought this on Mag?

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting post. I like seeing pictures. It's fun!

But what brought this on Mag?
The OP of "Bottomed our Hammer" in the general section got a response to his query by spammaster that I thought was funny, but seemed to take offense. Not much of a joiner, I'm guessing as he had virtually no posts other than this one, and it placed only to help solve a problem particular to his circumstances. OK, I get it. Some folks are a little more, uh, 'stick up the butt' than other's.

But, why not join in the fun. Hard to be around a group this large and not be exposed to all types of ribs, jabs, and outright insults from time to time. But to my way of thinking, if you wanna play, then grow a pair, or at least some thicker skin. Some things just can be ignored, if you so choose. Some are just plain hilarious, and some are offensive, but so What?

If you wanna play here, you don't have to be tough, but it wouldn't hurt to be smart and/or have a bit of a sense of humor.

I've seen this before from newbies, and some get all butt hurt and go away..But some fire right back and join in the fray. Pretty soon, you've made some friends, maybe. Or at least some enemies who respect you.

So, I thought I'd make a point and have a little fun at the same time. How'm I doin? :angel4: :badgrin:

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
I'm offended by your straightforwardness. Please beat around the bush next time so I can't be sure if you are serious or not.

·
Super Moderator
26,154 Posts
The OP of "Bottomed our Hammer" in the general section got a response to his query by spammaster that I thought was funny, but seemed to take offense.
I thought it was funny too. It may have even been correct. Being overweight can push the shock to the limit in a hurry. Guess the shocks only care about people with "thin privilege." I found that out with my lil 883. I beefed up and found the bottom of those springs on every good bump.

Reactions: jwfuchs1

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
as long as you use proper punctuation and spell there, their, they're, to, two and too correctly, I won't be the least bit offended.
Well, I find your level of expectations four me two be hi-ly offensive.

• Haha
Reactions: bikendad and timtim

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fook all you guys I am going cry in the corner and change my Pampers.
Hey, you started all this by butt hurting the newb. You touched him in a very sensitive area..........:22yikes:

·
Super Moderator
26,154 Posts
Hey, you started all this by butt hurting the newb. You touched him in a very sensitive area..........:22yikes:
Yep, on the scale! OUCH!!!

I'm overweight too. According to a BMI scale I'm morbidly obese. Then if you take my blood pressure in a regular arm cuff it will say I have Stage 2 hypertension. Most of the electric ones will give me an error more times than not. Turns out BMI scales and medical equipment is not made for the overly fit. I really found this out when I went for a MRI and could not fit in the tube with my arms at my side. It compressed my chest and made it hard to breath. I ended up having to keep my arms extended out of the tube to scan my low back. For the mid and upper back I had to go to a different style machine. Having used all three I vote for the open flat MRI. It was by far the best.

·
Premium Member
14,202 Posts
A
AND correctly spell YALL:badgrin:

Reactions: bikendad

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Yep, on the scale! OUCH!!!

I'm overweight too. According to a BMI scale I'm morbidly obese. Then if you take my blood pressure in a regular arm cuff it will say I have Stage 2 hypertension. Most of the electric ones will give me an error more times than not. Turns out BMI scales and medical equipment is not made for the overly fit. I really found this out when I went for a MRI and could not fit in the tube with my arms at my side. It compressed my chest and made it hard to breath. I ended up having to keep my arms extended out of the tube to scan my low back. For the mid and upper back I had to go to a different style machine. Having used all three I vote for the open flat MRI. It was by far the best.
Seems x ray wasn't an issue for you though

·
Premium Member
14,202 Posts
Reactions: MagVic CCT
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.