VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
48 Posts
Hello everyone! We appreciate the opportunity to be a supporting vendor on this forum. Feel free to check out our gallery on this site to see some of the products we currently offer for Victory. For those of you who are already running some of our custom products, we would love to have you post pictures of your bike showing off your ride with RC product. We are getting ready to launch many new products this year for the Victory line and who knows your bike may actually make it into some of our advertising. Once again we look forward to the opportunity of being a supporting vendor on VOG.NET. Ride safe!

·
Registered
12,864 Posts
I just checked your site for wheels to my Cross country and it's not listed. Do you make wheels for the XC?

·
Registered
12,864 Posts
They should have them. I talked to them about one for my XR. The only bad thing is they don't offer offer rotors for ABS.
Yeah I got that from the post above. Still there's no touring bikes on their Victory list. Will all the wheel styles they offer fit our bikes?

·
Registered
12,864 Posts
Thanks..... I found it.

·
Supporting Vendor
48 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just to let everyone know that this company has the best customer service I have ever had the privilege of doing business with, hands down. I got a set of their slip ons at Sturgis last year 2014. If you want a very nice rumble from your XC you can't go wrong. Its not ear bleeding loud just really soild on the deep end. Best customer service any where.
Thanks for the great product and outstanding customer service.

AR15

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.