VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropping my bike off at the dealer this thursday to put the KewlMetal Pro Street Kit on it. It should give the bike a 45 degree rake can't wait to see it. Has anyone else out there raked their bike is so how about a pic or two.

·
Registered
609 Posts
brooksl said:
Dropping my bike off at the dealer this thursday to put the KewlMetal Pro Street Kit on it. It should give the bike a 45 degree rake can't wait to see it. Has anyone else out there raked their bike is so how about a pic or two.
Here's my thread from earlier. Lots of pics.

http://thevog.net/forums/display_topic/id_1559/

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Nice rack, errrI meanRAKE! :)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
man that is cool...really changes the whole look of an already good lookin' machine

·
Registered
467 Posts

Which dealer did you work?
How is the handling compared to stock. Site says it keeps the measurements...but according to my math, it's cant. Any feedback?
(Just bought a Jackpot last night and already looking for stuff....arrrghh)

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

Diesel,
I did a 45 on my 08. It lowered it about a 3/4-1" where the oil cooler is. They do make tubes to correct that (so I have read somewhere on here). Sorry no pics until the bike is complete.
I did ride one and the handling was different. No better and no worse in my opinion just felt different like getting on another bike.
Don

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Very nice bike!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The bike handles about the same run it up to about 90 this weekend and the handling was great. It does feel a little different when you first ride it after the rake but you get over that feeling real quick. The front end makes you want to make wide turns so I had to watch out for that other than that it looks good and rides good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.